02 February 2009
Download PDF (English)
Moleskine Announces the Launch of the Folio Collection
The New Oversize Collection with "Idea Room" for Artists, Thinkers, Designers, and Visionaries
Milan, Italy - January, 2009 - Moleskine, the maker of legendary notebooks, announces the launch of the Folio Collection, a new top quality product line dedicated to creativity, free expression and design. For use within the artistic and professional communities, the collection offers items with generous space to be filled with drawings, projects and writings and, true to the Moleskine brand, is produced with the highest standards and top quality materials.
The Folio Collection will launch five new products, providing consumers with formats for both creating art and for professional use:
- Ruled book : 176 pages, available in the A4 format
- Plain book: 176 pages, available in the A4 and A3 formats
- Portfolio: an accordion-style tool featuring big pockets in cardboard and cloth, available in A4 and A3 formats
- Sketchbook: 96 large pages in high quality heavy paper, available in A4 and A3 formats
- Watercolour Album: 60 pages, heavy paper, 200 gsm, cold pressed, available in the A4 and A3 format
The addition of the Folio Collection to the classic lines of notebooks, planners, and city notebooks represents a new and exciting opportunity for Moleskine to touch its audience.