Moleskine TimePage for iPhone and Apple Watch
28 May 2015
Download PDF (English)
Moleskine TimePage for iPhone and Apple Watch
Designed for stress-free and frictionless planning, the new calendar app natively integrates with all major digital calendars and directly links to the real world.
Milan, May 28, 2015 - Moleskine, maker of tools for life on the move, furthers its support of knowledge work and smart productivity with the launch of Moleskine TimePage. The new Calendar app ($4.99, iOS only) is the first ever to offer native synching with iCloud, Google and Microsoft Exchange calendars, embedding data from those calendars within its own visual framework. Weather, maps, contacts and platforms such as Uber are all integrated into one smooth interface, making time planning as seamless as paging through a book.
Bridging analog and digital.
Information about the physical world, people and places are tightly threaded with time throughout the app. For example, if you are planning a meeting in another city, you automatically see local weather forecasts, estimated travel times, directions, Uber and your local contacts, all on the same page.
Seeing time as a continuous flow.
The app represents a calendar as a continuous timeline without segregation of months. Users can see their schedule at a glance by day or week, freely navigating back and forth. A natural journal of their history stretches through time.
Empty days are presented with equal visual weight as full days, displaying fun "This Day In History" information. Unlike traditional monthly calendar layouts, which only show indicators of future events in tiny boxes, the app represents future days with the full name and time of the events.
Arrigo Berni, CEO of Moleskine, said,
"As a company devoted to the design of tools for creative professionals and knowledge workers, we're thrilled to be adding another piece to our analog/digital portfolio. Our aim is to offer tools for an ever more productive organization of time, projects and ideas, filling the analog/digital divide."
Moleskine TimePage, in partnership with Bonobo, follows successful partnerships with digital leaders in the industry of organization of time and ideas, such as Evernote and Livescribe for note-taking and AdobeTM and FiftyThree for visual thinking.
"Moleskine TimePage is just the next logical step," Berni continues, "from organizing notes, sketches and ideas, to organizing time and projects."
To request interviews or previews or for more info please contact:
Europe | Silvia Trenta | firstname.lastname@example.org | T +39 0200680530
Americas | Jenny Chang | email@example.com | T +1 212.627.8098
Asia+Australia | Consuelo Romeo | firstname.lastname@example.org | T +852 39752408
Moleskine is a brand that encompasses a family of tools for creativity and productivity: notebooks, diaries, device covers, journals, digital apps, bags, writing instruments and reading accessories. They are the essential objects that we keep close as we navigate our physical lives and engage with our digital communities. They are the objects that identify us wherever we are in the world and invite us to imagine what will become the cultural heritage of tomorrow.
Moleskine TimePage Features
See time as a continuous flow.
Your calendar presented as a continuous timeline, making it easy to view a whole week at a glance, display your schedule for a given day or simply swipe up to look further ahead.
- Personalize your timeline by choosing the number of days shown
- Choose to shade alternate weeks, weekends or the past
- Hide individual calendars
- Quickly look at surrounding days by swiping left and right
Synchronize your calendars onto the same page.
Sync the app directly with your calendar providers, with minimal battery drain.
Current providers supported:
- Google Calendar
- Microsoft Exchange (2007 with EWS enabled)
Take the weather with you.
By the hour, by the day or by the week, weather forecasts help you plan for the day and for special events, so you know before you go.
- Daily rain and temperature forecasts beautifully graphed
- Humidity, wind and rainfall down to the minute on the day screen
- Tailored forecasts for time and place shown on event screen, to help you dress accordingly
- Choose to show the actual temperature or the "feels like" temperature that accounts for wind chill factor
- Choose between Celsius and Fahrenheit
Construct your own history through events.
Remember all your important moments in one place.
Type in the event description and let TimePage take care of the details.
- Pull downwards on any day to add new event.
- People are automatically suggested from your iOS address book
- Choose whether to send them a calendar invite
- Places are automatically suggested from Google Places
- Location map is integrated into event details
- Get directions from Apple Maps or Google Maps
- See transit time estimates for walking, cycling, driving and public transit (where available) or launch Uber to book a driver
- See what's next, e.g. "2 hours free after this until Meeting at 4pm"
- Weather forecast for the event location and time
- Choose to repeat the event every day, week, fortnight, month or year
- Add text notes related to the event
- Create customizable reminders to send push notifications
Apple Watch Features
- View your schedule for the next week
- See detailed weather information with daily rain and temperature graphs
- Get walking, cycling, driving and public transit estimates for your events
- See a map of your event locations
- Glance view shows how long until your next appointment, how long it'll take to get there and where it is
- Event reminders will gently tap you on the wrist
- iOS8 or above
- iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
- Calendar account with iCloud, Google Calendar or Microsoft Exchange 2007 (with EWS)
Nothing is stored on Moleskine servers - all data is synced directly with the provider (iCloud/Google/Exchange) and cached on your personal device.