03/10/2012 Update: overall iOS 6 compatibility including bug fixes
27/09/2012 Update: Moleskine Journal now available for iPhone
Available on the iTunes Store.
Available on the iTunes Store.
Created with input by a team of artists, designers and other Moleskine enthusiasts like you, the all-new digital Moleskine journal features the attributes you cherish most in Moleskine tools: simplicity and elegance.
• Classic Moleskine journal style
• Signature Moleskine Inner Pocket to store your favorite snippets of imagery and text
• Portrait and landscape modes - including unique double-spread view in landscape mode
• Thumbnail view with editable menu
• Full artist toolset: watercolor brush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen, Moleskine eraser, highlighter, and scissors
•Art tools come with size control and full-spectrum color selector available on-the-fly
• Color selector is fully featured to give complete artistic control, with value slide, opacity slide, custom swatch library and cream-color Moleskine paper background for easier color selection
• Text tool with all iOS-available fonts, color selector, opacity and size control on-the-fly
• Multiple undo and redo
• Built-in camera for immediate image taking
• Easy image import
• Project shareability via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy sync to Evernote and backup to Dropbox
• Classic Moleskine bookmark ribbon
• Classic Moleskine paper selection—plain, ruled, squared—plus page templates from the popular Weekly Planner, Passion Recipe Journal and Storyboard Notebook
• Intuitive Apple iOS gestures such as pinch, spread, 2-finger scroll and page flip
• Fully editable library in thumbnail and list mode
THE CLASSIC FUTURE OF DIGITAL JOURNALS
The look and feel is classic Moleskine. Tap the familiar cover to enter your journal and a powerful range of tools and templates—everything you need for unprecedented productivity, creativity and passion.
The artist toolset comes with paintbrush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen and Moleskine black eraser, to use on your choice of three Moleskine paper styles (plain, ruled, squared), or page templates from some of the most popular Moleskine journals, including the Moleskine Weekly Planner, Moleskine Passion Recipe Journal and Moleskine Storyboard Notebook. Run out of pages? Add more. The possibilities really are limitless.
The traditional cream-color Moleskine pages invite you to make your own art.
With the rollerball pen's fluid ink action and paintbrush's watercolor sensitivity you can express aesthetic ideas with delicacy and precision. For all the marking tools, including graphite and colored pencils and highlighter, a full-spectrum color selector and scale slider adjust color, opacity and weight, from fine sketch line to bold brush stroke.
Use the scissors to cut out beautiful motifs for collage or simply to paste where you like. Or save clippings in the convenient inner pocket — one of the favorite Moleskine features, translated to the digital. The inner pocket also lets you build your own image library with its built-in camera, and stores snippets of text as well as images. Drag and drop items from the pocket into any journal and edit on the page as much as you like.
Writing poetry is even more rewarding when you can customize font, font color and font size on-the-fly. Copy, delete, move, rotate, pinch/spread to resize, or send snippets to your inner pocket. While you're there, look for an image or two to illustrate your words.
Want a bird's-eye overview of your work? Unique to the Moleskine digital journal is the double-page spread in landscape mode. You can work in this mode, and even draw across the spine. Spread to zoom back to single-page landscape mode, or rotate device for portrait mode.
Access and edit all your pages at once in the thumbnail menu: rearrange, bookmark, add, delete, or choose a favorite page to emblazon the cover of your journal. Stock your library's modern bookshelf with your customized journal covers.
Enjoy your Moleskine digital journal as you do your Moleskine paper journal.
Available on the i-Tunes Store.