- hard cover Limited Edition Notebook with artwork by Joël Andrianomearisoa
- rounded corners, elastic closure and matching ribbon bookmark
- expandable inner pocket in cardboard and cloth
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper: plain
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- reusable themed paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- reusable premium box with artwork by Joël Andrianomearisoa
- the paper of this Moleskine object is made of material from well-managed, FSC® -certified forests and other controlled sources.
- each purchase contributes to the Moleskine Foundation Creativity Pioneers Support Fund
A Collector’s Box with a Limited Edition Notebook dedicated to the Detour 2.0 Paris Exhibition by Moleskine and Moleskine Foundation. Designed by Detour artist Joël Andrianomearisoa, each purchase contributes to the Creativity Pioneers Support Fund established by Moleskine Foundation to provide for non-profit creative and cultural organizations in marginalized communities.