Bringing the legendary Moleskine notebook experience to iOS, Flow is an all-new way to create simple drawings, complex works of art, and beautiful notes all on your iPad and iPhone.
GET THE APP
Moleskine Flow has been built from the ground up with creators in mind, offering dozens of potential combinations for paper types, colors, and tools. And by pairing key performance technologies with physical tools like the Apple Pencil, Flow feels as responsive as drawing on real paper.
Flow is like your favorite notebook, but with just a little more technology inside. This includes:
- Infinite width documents in either portrait or landscape mode for uninterrupted creation
- Collaborate on your document with others around the world in real-time by just sending a link
- Add images and draw over them
- Create your own unique set of drawing tools
- Dark and light paper with dot grid, squared, lined or blank styles
- Customizable gestures, including double-tap for Apple Pencil (second generation)
- Collections for organizing your creations
- Hideable interface so you can stay focussed
- Export with configurable options like transparency and lasso area
- Drag and drop documents to Timepage to store creations on your calendar
- Multitask on iPad with split-screen, picture-in-picture and drag-and-drop
- Membership with Flow includes realtime cloud storage and backup for your documents and tools across all of your devices.
- Import directly into Flow from the Moleskine Smart Pen so you can collaborate on your paper creations.