- cardboard cover
- ivory-colored, 300 g/m², acid-free plain paper with 35% cold-pressed cotton fibre
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- the history of Moleskine is printed on the first sheet
- The paper of this Moleskine object is made of material from well-managed, FSC™-certified forests and other controlled sources.
The Watercolour Block is the ideal base for watercolour enthusiasts who love to paint both in the studio and out in the world. A strong backing board provides great support for impromptu painting on the move, while each taut, securely bound page consists of thick 300 g/m² watercolour paper made with 35% cold-pressed cotton fibre.