- hard cover
- rounded corners and elastic closure
- ivory-colored, 200 g/m², acid-free plain paper
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- expandable inner pocket in the back
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
- the history of Moleskine is inside
- The paper of this Moleskine object is made of material from well-managed, FSC® -certified forests and other controlled sources.
The Watercolour Notebook is made using cold-pressed cotton-blend paper, specially created to handle plenty of water on both sides. With classic Moleskine design features, such as rounded corners and a matching elastic closure to protect your art, this black Watercolour Notebook allows you to flood each page with colour as you capture the world from your perspective.