1. This warranty is a commercial warranty (the "Warranty") under art. 6 of the "Directive 1999/44/CE of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 May 1999 on certain aspects of the sale of consumer goods and associated warranties" as implemented by EU Member States. This Warranty is granted by Moleskine Srl, with legal offices in Milan, viale Piceno 17, Italy ("Moleskine"), for the Moleskine branded products (the "Product"). THE WARRANTY DOES NOT PREJUDICE THE MANDATORY RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE CONFORMITY OF THE PRODUCT PROVIDED FOR BY ART. 3 OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DIRECTIVE, AS IMPLEMENTED BY EU MEMBER STATES.
2. In the territory of the European Union the Product is guaranteed from defects in materials or workmanship for 24 (twenty-four) months from the date of the purchase; in Extra-EU the Product is guaranteed from defects in materials or workmanship for 12 (twelve) months from the date of the purchase.
3. In order to enforce the rights granted under this Warranty, the consumer shall fill in the specific form, available on the web site www.Moleskine.com/support. Moleskine Customer Support shall process the request and shall reply as soon as possible by giving all the relevant instructions, and, in the event that the product needs to be repaired/replaced, it shall send to the consumer a sticker, to be applied on the Product, for the collection of the Product by the courier appointed by Moleskine at the address indicated by the consumer in the form. The Product will be returned repaired or replaced to the same address indicated by the consumer in the form.
4. The expenses for the collection and the return shall be borne by Moleskine, however provided that the Product is covered by this Warranty. Otherwise the expenses shall be charged to the consumer.
5. This Warranty is valid all over the world, without prejudice to number 2 above.
6. In order to make a claim under this Warranty, the consumer shall show the sale receipt of the Product. In the event the Product has been received for free during a promotional initiative, the delivery note must be showed. Altered, erased or anyway unreadable sale receipts or delivery notes shall be considered null.
7. Moleskine obligations in force of this Warranty are limited to the repair or, at its discretion, to the replacement of the Product or of the defective parts.
8. This Warranty does not cover any adaptations unauthorized by Moleskine (and the costs related thereto shall not be reimbursed), neither any damage deriving from them.
9. This Warranty does not apply to:
10. This Warranty is valid for any person who has legally acquired possession of the Product during the period of validity of this Warranty.
11. No costs related to repairing services not authorized by Moleskine shall be reimbursed. Any necessary repair/replacement or damage caused by such interventions shall not be covered by this Warranty.
12. In case of necessity, please contact:
Moleskine Srl - Customer Support
viale Piceno, 17
20129 Milano (Italia)